Pact Nigeria seeks for qualified candidate to fill the above mentioned position in Abuja
- Under the supervision of the Country Director, The Internal Control Officer (ICO) helps to manage and monitor a risk-based internal compliance program.
- The job holder will review Country Office Operations for internal controls and compliance with terms and conditions of donor requirements (including US Government award) accounting standards and Pact policy.
- The job holder will conduct internal reviews of Pact Nigeria operations, including, but not limited to procurement, accounts payable, travel expense reimbursement, cash management, and human resources processes.
- The job holder will provide guidance to internal stakeholders regarding best internal control practices that minimize risk to the organization; works cooperatively with staff at HQ and in the Country Office to explain and improve processes and enhance internal controls and compliance
- Degree in accounting, finance or other relevant field plus any of the following professional accounting certification and regulation: ACA or ACCA or CPA.
- At least 6 years' experience developing and applying internal controls systems in a dynamic & multi-cultural international non-Governmental organization setting:
- Excellent accounting and auditing skills; etc.
- Experience in international development project management and donor funds administration.
- Knowledge of USA ID and other international donor rules and regulations as related to contracts and cooperative agreements; working knowledge of OMB Circulars
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability