- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual, audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify issues
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Only auditor with 6 years auditing experience should apply for this job post.