Personal Characteristics/Skills desired
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage time and projects efficiently and be detail oriented.
- Good strategic planners and have a strong understanding of the company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills.
- Self-directed and able to multitask.
- Proficient with computers and software spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel, etc.
- HMO working experience will be an added advantage