International IDS Challenge is a wonderful opportunity to discover a week in the life of an IDS manager within P&G. It is an intensive course during which you will meet participants from Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will get insights into how Information Technology is used to produce commercial advantage in a global business environment. IDS Challenge is structured to include lectures and a series of real case studies. At the end of the course, you'll leave with a clear perspective on how Information & Decision Solutions (IDS) impacts all aspects of business at P&G and the role you could play in driving P&G's continued success. We also want you to have fun not only during the day but during the evenings, too. Social events are organized, too!
Dates: April 6th - April 11th.
Location: Frankfurt, Germany.
- Do you want to experience the real-life challenges of Information & Decision Solutions managers at P&G?
- Do you want to develop your management and business skills with trainings and personalized coaching?
- Are you a dynamic student with a background in business or information technology - and a passion for both?
- Are you fluent in English?
- And, do you expect to graduate in 1-3 years?