We recruit four talents to become part of our international Future Leaders programme. The programme is split into three, five-month placements at locations within our global organisation such as Indonesia, India, China, Spain, United Kingdom, France, Sweden, or South Africa.
You will receive a permanent contract from day one. There are four positions available within the following three fields:
Key project areas: Sales, R&D, channel management
The candidate should be prepared to be employed in our sales company in Dubai after completing the programme. A future position within the sales company in Turkey is another possibility.
Key project areas: Lean production, continuous improvement, quality management, supply chain
The candidate should be prepared to be employed in any of our production facilities in India or China after completing the programme.
Key project areas: setting up a global mass transit offering within Entrance Control.
The candidate will be working in the Business Area Entrance Control focusing on product management with the possibility of one rotation within purchasing. The candidate may be employed in the UK division after completing the programme, but this is subject to change.
The 2014 Programme
Future Leaders 2014 is scheduled to start in January/February 2014 and will last 15 months. Towards the end of the programme, you will be offered a new position within the company, as you will already be on a permanent contract during the programme.
As well as on-the-job training and regular contact with your mentor from the executive team, you will also enjoy a series of four-day workshops covering team building, project management and leadership. Each workshop will be followed by a four-day working visit at one of our facilities. Previous trainees constructed a safe and took part in quality testing by trying to break one during one of their working visits, and joined Key Account Managers, project managers and service engineers in the field during another.
- For Operations: a minimum of a bachelor degree in Engineering and proficiency in Mandarin or any of the major Indian languages.
- For Sales: a minimum of a bachelor degree in Business, Economics or Technical Sales. Proficiency in Turkish or Arabic and cultural knowledge from Turkey or the United Arab Emirates.
- For Product Management: a minimum of a bachelor degree within engineering.
- Excellent command of English
- Experience from long-term living, working or studying in a foreign country
- A maximum of two years’ work experience (exclusive of summer jobs and internships)
- Desire for a global career, involving a high degree of mobility
- Desire and energy to continuously improve
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Natural communication skills with the ability to network and build relationships
• Proficiency in a third language