Havas Media Dubai is looking for an International Media Manager - he / she leads on the Media Planning team through all the administrative tasks and performs supervised media planning, media developing, media roster maintenance and media monitoring. The International Media Manager prepares media plans for client accounts.
Portfolio: Beauty brand
- Preparation and implementation of media plan.
- Confer with client to understand and analyse their needs, budgets and goals.
- Develop strategic plan that best meets clients’ business objectives, marketing and advertising strategy.
- Communicate with the account services and creative team to establish goals, objectives, and plan within advertising budget.
- Prepare the marketing brief presentation of the client.
- Evaluate media proposals quantifying the cost benefits to clients.
- Analyse media plans and suggest the most efficient media mix for the brand.
- Monitor ongoing campaign performance, ensuring campaigns are executed properly and according to client expectations.
- Ensure the issuance and presentation of: Competitive reports, Media strategy’s, Media plans, Duplication with other media options, Media restrictions and Media opportunities.
- Work closely with media buying dept in campaign development and assess media opportunities.
- Oversee development, execution and maintenance of client media plans.
- Follow up on clients’ budgets, billing and payments whenever required.
- Planning Administration and management
- Explore new media opportunities and analyze media surveys.
- Have a complete understanding and implementation of the available agency tools.
- Study demographic data and consumer profiles to identify desired target audiences for print, broadcast, or online advertising.
- Analyze competitive advertising expenditure analysis, brand, market, seasonality, media vehicle, schedule reconstitution and input into media strategy.
- Update of media scene regularly and build demographic characteristics, sex, age, income, education, employment, occupation, race, family size, presence of children, geographic location.
University Degree in Business, Marketing or Advertising
4+ years in media planning in multinational media agency - preferably on airline accounts;