- Establish and maintain an Internal Process discipline and alignment within the business
- Ensure learning and development within the team and business on internal control standards
- Formulate, direct and co-ordinate the delivery of excellent internal audit services in alignment with the Firms strategy and key objectives
- Review the accuracy of financial records, promote operational efficiency and ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Develop an internal control testing methodology
- Examine procedures in existence to ensure that resources and assets of Terragon are safeguarded
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Coordinate the review of accounting records to ensure proper records are maintained
- Review of financial statements as appropriate and liaise on regular basis with external auditors
- Ensure contract price and prices of purchased items are reasonable
- Measure and be accountable for business and strategic plan execution.
- Be responsible for financial goals and measure to performance goals.
- Have insights into customer expectation and satisfaction.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Minimum Second Class Upper Degree from a reputable University in Finance/Accounting Economics/Business Administration or any related field
- Must hold a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, or ACMA)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong analytical background
- Experience of managing a number of simultaneous tasks and projects by prioritizing effectively and monitoring progress.