In this sales program you will start by building a client portfolio in an assigned territory/ account
by proactively selling products, services, supplies to installed base and through "cold calling" in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns. It is a complex sales with Multi-product/service and integrated solutions. You will identify emerging market trends and opportunities, lead new market penetration campaigns and execute campaign follow-up. Being responsible for pipeline, forecast and lead management you aggressively review account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities. Analyze client industry and competitive research and information to facilitate rich client dialogue and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map HP capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives.
In this position you drive integrated planning and coordinated sales execution. Interface and build strong professional relationships with a highly diverse set of functions and buyers at all levels within customer organization, including highest levels of key IT and business executives. You partner with Sales Team to develop and execute account through the management and coordination of sales activities. Work very closely with external partners. As dictated by the selling model, engage partners effectively to improve win rates on selective deals. In this way you orchestrate the resources and sponsorship essential for executing business effectively. Finally you nurture and close new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to HP, representing the entire HP portfolio of products and services. You will have account responsibility with quota.
- A great opportunity to start your sales career in corporate environment in IT
International work experience
- A 2 year HP contract
- Competitive salary
- Attractive local employe benefits (attractive salesplan, insurance, mealvouchers etc)
1 return flight per year
2 weeks lodging at arrival
Education and Experience required:
· A Bachelor or Master degree in business studies
· Experience or proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships
· Interest in Technology or corporate environment
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Project management skills
· Able to direct or coordinate selling activities on complex sales.
· Hunter profile: consistently demonstrate proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
· Able to clearly articulate HP value propositions and solution discussions with customer.
· Ability to take on more complex accounts and direct and global engagements.
· Strong presentation and communication skills at business manager level.
· Potential to grow within a global company
· Internationally oriented
· Proficiency in native language & fluency in English
To apply ….Select Nigeria Under Location …..Click Search