Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
The Integration engineer can be expected to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a Node / network / system. Scope could include the scenarios of Introduction, upgrade expansion / functionality and capacity) this to form part of customer legacy.
- Support presales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
- Execute Product Configuration (O)
- Execute Integration work (O)
- Prepare acceptance test and handover to customer
- Identify and drive improvements
- Post Project activities perform
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Language skills
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Problem Solving
- Troubleshooting skills
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering