• Overseeing efficient and seamless running of the various sections of the distribution unit
• Coordinate merchandise movement, storage and processing
• Evaluate existing inventory management processes and develop relevant process for efficiency
• Develop regional implementation of distribution best practices such as systems integration and optimization, inventory control, and demand planning.
• Plan, design and execute inventory and warehousing strategies to meet the organization's expansion drive.
• Minimum a Bachelors degree in Accounting Business Admin/Member of Chartered Institute of Supply chain would be an advantage)
• At least five (5) years senior-level, (multiple distribution outlets) experience
• Exceptional analytical, leadership, judgment, and decision making skills
• A solid understanding and capacity for execution
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Preferred age 30-35years