• Maintain proper record and inventory of items on site
• records the quality, quantity, type, style and any other characteristic of goods that the organization holds in inventory to give the rest of the management team a clear picture of what the organization has and what it needs
• Reorganization of the warehouse
• Ensure safekeeping of all company materials and equipment
• Maintain record of receipts and issuance of items out of the store to ensure completeness and accuracy
• Inventory Management (Reconciliation of Physical Stock with System Stock
• Undertake stock-taking/periodic stock confirmation in conjunction with designated staff on regular basis
• Ensure timely and correct valuation of inventory
• Supervise the offloading and arrangement of materials and consignment for easy identification and accessibility.
• Weekly reports of all activities in the warehouse such as materials/consignment received, quantity, present location, stacking number, point of collection, point of dispatch and outstanding balance to the management
• Direct and manage procedures for the handling (offloading, Packaging and unpacking) and movement of items of stock in and out of the warehouses
• Perform such inventory activities and procedures as directed by Superior
• First degree or HND in Purchasing and Supply, Business Administration or Economics.
• Minimum of 3 years Inventory management/warehouse experience.
• Documents and Records Management
• Inventory Management
• Financial Acumen
• Planning and Organizing
• Quality Assurance