House of Tara international is a pioneer beauty and makeup company with a vision of becoming a globally respected company of African origin. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowerment, creating self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem.
Due to its recent expansion drive, the following positions are now available.
The candidate (preferably Male) must possess excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, good communication skills and the ability to take initiative.
◾Good spoken and written communication skills
◾Ability to develop working relationships with a wide range of people
• Receive products into the store
• Record and keep accurate information on stock.
• Update the stock ledger and software in the system
• Prompt distribution of products to branches and outlets as requested.
• Provide stock report as and when needed.
• Ensure there is no damage of products arising from personal handling.
• Safeguard the store key
• Ensure periodic stock taking and submission of stock reconciliation report
• Assist the Control and Compliance Officer to ensure compliance in the office
• Monitoring of sales of products through branch stock report before releasing products
• Any such duties as may be assigned to you.
• Prompt report of products with minimum reorder level
• Ensure adequate stock of products and materials to avoid stock out.
• Ensure products are picked up for delivery to branches as at when due.
• Ensure all discrepancies are reported immediately
◾Must have a minimum of an OND or its equivalent in relevant discipline
◾1-3 years of experience