- Meet agreed revenue protection targets and goals while maximising cash collection and applying strategies that will enhance theft detection.
- Liaises with relevant departments (Technical Operations , Legal, etc.) to minimise potential energy thefts – devises adequate strategies to guard against such.
- Daily Energy audit of energy meters of all categories of customer at their Metering points
- Actualising strategies that will reduce Aggregate Technical, Commercial and Collection losses within domain of operation.
- Conduct energy survey on the Customers electricity need and recommend infrastructure required.
- Installation of Energy Meters as the need arises.
- Inspection and certification of Meters installed by the IBEDC Contractors
- Preparation of daily activity reports for Management Information System
- Works with relevant department to actualize revenue protection processes and procedures to guard against potential commercial losses
Available Slots 19 Slots
B.Sc/HND in Engineering or any related discipline
- Verifiable track record of similar role will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Minimum of 5 years Post graduation experience
- Effective working knowledge of Basic Electrical tools
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Electricity Industry
- Ability to multi-task with little or no supervision