Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for an experienced Investment Analyst to undertake financial research and report on prospective investment avenues. The successful candidate will study how an investment is likely to perform and how sustainable it is. You will participate in our sound portfolio-management strategy by providing the necessary data for our decision making process.
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
- Look back at previous investment decisions and the thought process of making the investment decision
- Liaise with fund managers and network with industry professionals
- Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios
- Develop complex financial models and analyse legal documents
- Proven working experience as an investment analyst
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics
- Excellent investment analysis software user
- Strong numeric skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related field