Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
BD Global Headhunters is a Global Recruitment/Staffing Company offering permanent, interim, executive, retained and contract placements throughout Africa across a spectrum of industry sectors. BD Global have Recruitment expertise in Africa in the following sectors, Mining, Oil and Gas, Banking, Finance, Telecoms, IT, Engineering, Construction, Power and Energy, FMCG/Manufacturing, Coal Power, Medical/NGO, Hospitality and Tourism, Executives, Agriculture, Procurement, and Management.
We are currently recruiting on behalf to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Manager (Sales Orientated / Business Support)
* The key purpose is to create a sustainable impact through serving entrepreneurs in the SME sector with risk capital and business support, helping them to realise their full business potential and achieve long- term success.
* The investment manager delivers tangible value to the SME clients and by doing so, achieves financial and impact returns on his/her transactions.
* Identify, develop and maintain deal referral networks
* Measure and report on the effectiveness of such networks
* Analyse and thoroughly verify and cross reference key assumptions underpinning the business plan.
* Build the financial model and conduct a proper risk assessment.
* Structure viable transactions in line with the investment and pricing policy and product parameters.
* Draft high quality, focused and concise screening and finance reports that allow for efficient decision making within agreed time frames.
* Restructure transactions that are viable and hand over those that are no longer viable
* Manage collateral and insurance policies
* Collect and record impact data and ensure data integrity, in line with the impact data strategy and policy
* Track performance of portfolio companies against the business financial plan. Identify any negative trends and deviations from the client’s operational and financial plan.
* Keep abreast of all government legislations and regulatory requirements which may affect the operations of the portfolio companies.
* Support the client in developing and implementing a robust business plan, financial plan and risk assessment and mitigation plan.
equirements, Qualification and Skill
* Excellent experience bringing on board new business / clients / funds
* No less than 5 years Investment or finance experience in SME investment and demonstrated track record in investing or financing SMEs
* Advanced degree required
* MBA is preferred, as well as CFA or ACCA
* Excellent financial and analytical skills
* Good credit management skills
* Written and spoken fluency in English essential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:send their cv to email@example.com