- Basic understandings of Cisco and Huawei switches and routers, LAN, WAN, IP subnetting, VLAN, VPN, VRRP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, ASA Firewalls, switching and routing.
- To operate in an ISP core network includes multiple vendors to serve their LTE-4G / enterprise customer.
- To analyze Distribution network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency.
- Troubleshooting network problems ; escalating problems to vendor / Lagos IP-Core team for faster resolution.
- Basic level troubleshooting of network devices, links, routing. Customer related issues should be taken care promptly to maintain SLA.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis.
- Willing to work in extended or shift timings and readily available for an 24*7 on-call support for any reported issue.
- Respond quickly to issues affecting the network environment to maintain high availability and uptime.