- To measure the network indicators and provide NWG with data/information.
- To evaluate trends in network performance and recommend solutions to optimize network performance
- To improve network performance through regular network audit and trend/KPI analysis.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Monitor and ensure degradations on the IP/MPLS network are escalated to the respective Managed Services Vendors and Partners
- Ensure resolution of escalated issues within SLA
- Evaluate the impact of changes/parameter optimization on the IP/MPLS network
- Generate IP/MPLS network statistical analysis
- Provide insights and reports on the IP/MPLS network performance
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Team based
- Field and office bound
Experience & Training
- First degree in Electrical Electronics or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IP/MPLS operation/optimization/performance; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Technical experience in telecommunication environment
- Experienced in reporting and data processing using excel.
- Familiar with TCP/IP and routing technologies and vendor(CISCO, juniper, Huawei etc)
- MPLS trainings
- TCP/IP trainings
- Routing and switching (CCNP, CCIE, JNCIE,JNCIP)
- BEd, BSc, BTech or HND