The IT Administrator will be responsible for the strategic and operational management of the organization's information and technology needs:
- the implementation and integration of the various system and technology initiatives necessary to achieve the Company’s goals
- Managing the company’s technology assets & budget and ensuring they are maintained responsibly.
- Ensuring the administration and maintenance of the company’s IT infrastructure e.g. Building and maintaining vendor relationships and supervising the purchase of hardware and software products.
- Ensuring the company’s internal network operations are effective and seamless
- Assessing, designing and providing system and technology solutions providing system and technical support to users
- Managing and developing upgrades to the company's telephone system.
- Overseeing all telephone changes, including routing.
- Overseeing troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and providing expert support when necessary
- Ensuring all escalated IT issues are effectively resolved and in a timely manner.
- Supervising the administration and maintenance of our tracking software.
- Ensuring all IT related issues concerning internal clients on all levels, are effectively resolved
- SAP Knowledge is a must
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Analytical Thinking
- Supervisory skills
- Problem Solving
- Team work
- Customer Service
- Proficiency in MS Office & Products
- Knowledge of and experience with: Information systems, ERPs, LANS/WANS; Windows Server Environment, Microsoft SQL Server; Microsoft Exchange; Internet Information Services; Oracle; Web design, software development languages; backup systems
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines.