- Application Support Management-Responsible for the Support and Administration of the Bank Application (Finacle & Pricing & Reports) and Services (UNIX) used by the Production for business continuity.
- Application maintenance Management -Management and Delivery of content and Services Online; tracking and ensuring all application defects and requirement are promptly resolve.
- Providing capacity planning, monitoring, and maintenance of the Bank Application (Finacle & Pricing & Reports etc)
- Understanding, in depth, the business processes supported by the Bank Application (Finacle & Pricing & Reports etc)
- To maintain production environments relating to online services. This will include development, DR and production Applications.
- To ensure that applications are maintained in a manner that supports delivery of services to multiple platforms(Peripherals) , resilience, and performance
- To ensure continuity of the business processes supported by one or many applications / services
- Ensuring continuity and quality by owning the resolution of issues across platforms. Tracking progress and escalating as appropriate unless resolution reached
- To ensure standards and guidelines are applied and maintained across applications for administration, deployment and monitoring over a range of platforms that largely comprises Bank standard Process flow. This includes applications, web server components and databases
- To ensure applications and services processes and outputs are error free and complete
- Identifying faults and issues and recommending appropriate paths to resolution, and fixing as appropriate
- Ensuring appropriate contingency/workaround procedures are in place for process failure or defect pending resolution ensuring business continuity
- Managing change control (CR) implications for designated Application
- Contributing to process development and best practice. Looking at new ways to improve resilience, performance levels and supportability
- To ensure that applications and related services are documented and kept in a path accessible by the Team
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Reviewing and ensuring complete and appropriate handover of documentation prior to operational acceptance of new or changed applications
- To undertake advanced administration tasks as required e.g. to support problem resolution
- To support the development teams and the 24/7 group in deploying applications and solving problems and
- To participate in the on-call support to the 24/7 team
- Manages and meeting weekly with Application Vendors to review and provide resolution to End users issue. Evaluating Remedy incidence/work request and tracking issues