Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Ability to recognize strategic IT needs and make recommendations to fulfill the requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business, or Engineering
• 2+ years overall experience in IT projects and application software with 1+ years’ experience as business analyst focused on IT systems
• Two or more years’ experience managing relationships outside your department or organization.
• Agile and Waterfall requirements experience is a must
• Experience in business case development, requirements gathering and definition, gap analysis, process mapping, data analysis, and support
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to produce quality requirements documents, process maps, use case diagrams, and other key artifacts. Experience with industry standard requirements definition and diagramming tools preferred.
• Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively as team member with outside divisions and departments.
• Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) preferred.
• Demonstrated experience managing relationships with internal customers at various levels.
• Ability to excel in a fast paced environment with a high degree of change and ambiguity.
• Proficient in MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ).
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, deadline-oriented environment, and make key decisions in a timely manner.
• Proven success as a business analyst, with demonstrated ability to build and achieve consensus.
• Ability to recognize strategic IT needs and make recommendations to fulfill the requirements.
• Experience with industry standard requirements definition and diagramming tools.
• Excellent communication skills and demonstrated expertise in writing and presentation.
• Record of consistently high performance and achievement.
Qualifications: Minimum of HND/B.Sc.in Information system, Business and Engineering
Mode of Application: Interested candidate should forward CV to doncolconsult(at)gmail(dot)com
ONDHNDBachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Sciences, or Engineering