Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Information technology consultants advise, plan, design and install information technology systems for their clients.
Interested applicant should forward his/her c.v to email@example.com
IT consultants are contracted to work with industrial and commercial clients who are seeking help and advice about business and IT problems.
A typical project involves:
- consulting staff
- defining objectives
- determining information system requirements
- making recommendations
- compiling and presenting information
- writing reports and documentation
- installing IT systems and software
- repairing computer problems and removing viruses
- training users
- answering feedback
Any degree is acceptable for entry, although a qualification in a relevant subject can be advantageous.