Our client is a major player in the Real Estate industry. Our candidate would be required to perform IT functions as well as manage our social media platform and online marketing alongside other assigned duties.
· Maintaining hardware and software of office equipment
· Updating the website and ensuring all pages are up to date
· Designing newsletters, brochures and other marketing materials
· Sending festive greetings to clients and partners
· Creating identity cards for new members of staff
· Managing the company’s CRM application…Sage ACT
· Ensuring the proper usage of computer software licenses used by the company
· Utilizing all current electronic software before making recommendations for upgrades
· Training staff on applications, ACT, PDF, PowerPoint, Graphs and other Windows software tools
· Applying creativity in web design and profiles
· Ensuring company’s online presence
· Making timely deliverables to the company
· Overseeing the administration and maintenance of the company's infrastructure
· Overseeing the administration of the company's WLAN.
· Interacts with staff on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
· Building and maintaining vendor relationships and manages the purchase of hardware and software products.
· Ensuring that company assets are maintained responsibly.
· Developing new and managing all our social networks LinkedIn, Tweeter and constantly being on top of our online marketing activities.
· Generating leads and promoting sales via internet and social media
· Creating and designing brochures, flyers and other marketing material
· Suggesting creative e-marketing ideas to promote the company activities
· Properly implementing e-marketing ideas
· Keeping track of web activities and number of visitors to the company's website/ Facebook etc.
· Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
*Our candidate should be experienced in graphic and website design.
*A degree in computer science would be an addded advantage but not compulsory.