- Provides support for knowledge management, decision-making, and programming effectiveness by ensuring efficient operation and use of CRS information sharing, communication, and collaboration technologies, and by providing technical support to CRS Borno staff and partners on overall ICT systems.
- Responsible for deployment, maintenance, security data protection, and troubleshooting of technology and systems for assigned office(s).
- Stays abreast of ICT developments in the international and local market, providing recommendations based on opportunities to improve the efficiency and impact of CRS programming, operations, and overall performance.
- Other key responsibilities of the IT Officer is the provision of consultancy and guidance on integrating ICT for development solutions in program implementation and provision of technical assistance on ICT-related issues to partners.
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related field (Computer Science, Computer Networking, Programming, and Information Systems). Significant work experience in a directly related field will be considered in lieu of degree.
- A minimum of 3 years work-related experience.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate or equivalent.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate or equivalent desirable.
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundations training desirable.
- Microsoft system administration experience.