Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Joining as the IT Manager / IT Systems Manager you will lead the evolution of systems to support the growth and development of the business, while ensuring a smooth-running infrastructure. Whether you are troubleshooting and resolving technical issues; optimising all computer based systems; administering the company websites (domestic and international); or expanding the IT team, you will be a dedicated IT professional eager to make a difference in this exciting organisation
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in a similar IT Manager role;
- The ability to handle all types of standard office-related IT issues;
- Experience and knowledge of working with database-type platforms;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- The ability to communicate effectively on all levels;
- A friendly, welcoming and outgoing demeanour;
- Experience of any common coding (eg. HTML).
Interested applicants should forward CV to :