Reporting to the Executive Director- Finance, this person will oversee the operations of the IT department and ensure it aligns with the business objectives of the organization; administer and implement AOS Orwell’s IT policies and procedures; assume responsibility for the day-to-day control of the company’s ERP system; plan, recommend and execute initiatives towards the future development of the company’s IT resources and infrastructure; and guarantee the optimal performance of the company’s hardware and software.
- Demonstrated Leadership and Managerial Abilities
- Ability to Work under Pressure and Meet Deadlines
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion
- Ability to work & motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving and Organisational Skill
- IT Literacy including Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT
- This position requires an individual with an IT and/or Business Administration educational background. A Master’s Degree in one of these fields is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience in IT and 2 years’ experience as an IT Manager are essential. Experience in IT Governance, IT Infrastructure and Microsoft’s Dynamics ERP are also a must.