Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Zamil Industry and Transport is a prominent business conglomerate in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and looking to expand in Nigeria. The company is a one stop shop for late-stage housing development needs, including the manufacture and distribution of water pumps, tanks, pipes, automatic doors and contracting.
The company requires an IT Manager to lead the IT department within the organisation.
· Effective strategic IT planning and oversight of IT performance - Oversee the development and maintenance of the IT strategic plan
· Approve vendors used by the organization and monitors their financial condition;
· Approve and monitor major projects, IT budgets, priorities, standards, procedures, and overall IT performance
· Coordinate priorities between the IT department and user departments
· Review the adequacy and allocation of IT resources in terms of funding, personnel, equipment, and service levels.
- Defined service level agreements (SLA’s) in relation to contracted services, ensuring the SLA’s were achieved; service quality and client expectations were met or exceeded as well as profitable.
- Ensured renewal of contracts timely.
· Responsible for the day to day operations and administration of the company’s internal network infrastructure, servers, databases, desktops, e-mail, telecoms, mobile and security systems.
· Responsible for the service desk - Tracking and monitoring all service requests, incidents, problems, change activity in the tracking system in accordance to ITIL standards using Manage Engine service desk application.
· Coordinating and managing of IT projects
· Coordinating the configuration of new and existing desktops/laptops/peripherals/BlackBerrys
· Planning and coordinating activities such as installation and upgrading of hardware and software, programming and systems design, development of computer networks, and implementation of Internet and intranet sites.
- Administering of network security such as anti-virus measures
- Maintaining of regular data backups
- Maintaining the disaster recovery system
- Relationship management with IT vendors and in-sourced IT service providers
Minimum of BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology and other related disciplines.
Possession of M.Sc Information Security & Computer Crime,
· Project Management Professional (PMP)
· Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL Foundation)
· Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
· Cyberoam Certified Network & Security Professional (CCNSP)
Interested applicants should send CVs and application to email@example.com