- Manage the IT department for AES entities.
- Provide comprehensive assistance in project initiation, planning, execution, control and closure to facilitate IT project related activities.
- Provide first level IT related hardware, software and network support to AES divisions.
Management of IT department:
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to IT management methodologies and support framework
- Organise tasks and missions with the IT Analyst and reports on a regular basis to Management on the IT Department activities.
- Advises Management on potential risks and recommend actions to mitigate risk(s)
- Liaise with the IT functions at the group level and IT team in the company. Recommend partners to assist in the mission.
- Ensure that the service provided remains at state-of-the art and that security concerns are taken at the highest level.
- IT assets Management
- Monitor new projects with the aim at keeping abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to project management methodologies and support framework
- Manage the implementation of the project specific work programs and plans
- Maintain central project records and produce reports as required
- Manage time, quality, scope and cost of project and make recommendations to correct deviation from plan
- Enforce strict compliance for all Project changes
- Resolve Project/IT related issues and attend to service requests from employees within AES divisions
- Organise for Hardware, Software and Infrastructure support to be provided to AES Divisions.
- Provide a professional service to users with follow-up of requests, responses and anticipation of issues.
- Be the first interface on all INCADEA and other software for first level issues and liaise with competence centre, when problems cannot be solved locally.
- Organise for Server administration, system pro-active and infrastructure maintenance
- Administrate User Access Control to systems
- Maintain up-to-date records on IT Assets.
Qualification & Experience
- First Degree in relevant Discipline
- Relevant IT Certification (Prince 2, PMP, ITIL)
- Three (3) to Five (5) years post NYSC relevant work experience
- Confident negotiator with excellent communication skill
- Competences in deployment of ERP systems, software management and maintenance
- Business Application Knowledge
- Communication & Problem solving skills
- High sense of integrity.
- Team work and high level of effective customer centric attitude.