Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Effective strategic IT planning and oversight of IT performance - Oversee the development and maintenance of the IT strategic plan
· Approve vendors used by the organization and monitors their financial condition;
· Approve and monitor major projects, IT budgets, priorities, standards, procedures, and overall IT performance
· Coordinate priorities between the IT department and user departments
· Review the adequacy and allocation of IT resources in terms of funding, personnel, equipment, and service levels.
- Defined service level agreements (SLA’s) in relation to contracted services, ensuring the SLA’s were achieved; service quality and client expectations were met or exceeded as well as profitable.
- Ensured renewal of contracts timely.
Responsible for the day to day operations and administration of the company’s internal network infrastructure, servers, databases, desktops, e-mail, telecoms, mobile and security systems.
· Responsible for the service desk - Tracking and monitoring all service requests, incidents, problems, change activity in the tracking system in accordance to ITIL standards using Manage Engine service desk application.
· Coordinating and managing of IT projects
· Coordinating the configuration of new and existing desktops/laptops/peripherals/BlackBerrys
· Planning and coordinating activities such as installation and upgrading of hardware and software, programming and systems design, development of computer networks, and implementation of Internet and intranet sites.
- Administering of network security such as anti-virus measures
- Maintaining of regular data backups
- Maintaining the disaster recovery system
- Relationship management with IT vendors and in-sourced IT service providers
Minimum of BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology and other related disciplines.
Possession of M.Sc Information Security & Computer Crime,