- IT/Office Assistant is responsible for supporting general office functions including administration, logistics, procurement and the maintenance of assets.
- He or she will help ensure that office communications run smoothly, internally, with beneficiaries, and with the general public. The IT Assistant will support the Abuja-based IT Officer in providing service to employees and systems management under the project.
- S/he will provide IT support for meetings and workshops, as well as provide support with weekly back-up of staff work data.
- S/he will maintain office the LAN and internet, printer sharing, etc.
- He or she will also support trouble-shooting with the internet, GIS, and Smartphone usage.
- The position supports data entry and database creation.
- B.Sc.in Computer Science, Information Technology or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in areas of information technology management with a minimum of 2 year in an International NGO.
- Relevant certifications and membership of a professional body will be an added advantage. .
- Excellent ability to communicate and maintain diplomatic and productive relations with the team; and resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to work in a changing and challenging environment.