Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
· Capable of talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
· Ability to troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults; replacing parts as required.
· Ability to providing reasonable support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
· providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
· following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
· supporting the roll-out of new applications;
· setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
· responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
· working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
· prioritising and managing many open cases at one time;
· Minimum of OND
· Must reside in Lagos
· Must have minimum of 2 years workin experiance
· Include a cover letter with your contact boldly written on it
· Qualified candidate should send CV to: email@example.com