Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Develops and manages the Value Added Services portfolio based on market requirements and the company’s technology capabilities.
* Responsible for achieving financial and product performance targets by implementing effective content and campaign management strategies.
* Develop and implement a robust product strategy in line with the vision of the company, market trends, customer requirements and new technologies.
* Have an in-depth understanding of VAS products and channels including SMS, USSD, MMS, IVR, Data, Mobile Web, Mobile WAP, Mobile Apps, On-device, STK etc.
* Develop and launch new revenue streams by leveraging technology, content management and business intelligence
* Design and launch new products and enhancements through research on market trends and competitors.
* Translate customer and partner requirements into documents easily understood by the technical team for implementation and provide input in customer presentations and technical workshops.
* Collate and prepare documentation for all new products and services prior to launch including market survey, product proposition, service description, product change log, agreement, reconciliation template, pricing, business case, test cases and result, approval, FAQs, launch plan etc.
* Ensure the business development team and the rest of the organization are regularly trained on current products, planned products and their capabilities.
* Manage product and customer life cycle processes.
Minimum of 2 years working experience in operations, product development, project management or marketing within the VAS, Telecommunication or ICT industry
* Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory/managerial level.
* Completed NYSC
* Certificate Management Programs (e.g. Project Management, Product Management, Marketing) [optional]
* Ability to translate complex technical specifications into clear user and commercial benefits and vice versa.
* Business Intelligence
* Project Management
* Product Development and Management
* Business Process Management
* Content Development
* Marketing and Campaign Management
* Public Speaking and presentation skills
* Research and Writing
* Use of CRM
* Use of Microsoft Office suite
* Interpersonal skills
* Resource Management
* Attention to detail
* Excellent Communication skills
* Personal Characteristics
* A self-starter with high attention to detail
* Great team work and collaborative spirit
* Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally
* Analytical minded
* Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets
* Exhibit high energy levels and drive
* Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment
* Exhibit Professionalism at all times.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume to:email@example.com