We seek an experienced Senior IT Projects Manager with at least 7 years of IT Projects Management experience in medium and large projects and at least 10 years of overall IT experience. The person we seek must have experience using project scheduling software to manage multiple projects’ schedules in parallel, as well as experience in executing projects within a PMO environment, and using structured methodologies like Waterfall.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Management or related field of study with at least 5 years of related experience as a project manager with small, medium and large projects and at least 10 years of overall IT experience.
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience supporting projects related to Application Development, Web Based and/or (Custom-off-the-shelf) COTS implementations.
- Expertise in defining project scope and objectives while involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of senior management as well as cross functional team members to ensure an understanding of business goals, requirements, and deliverables
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
- Experience in Innotas PPM tool
- PMP or similar Certification required.
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Methodology is fundamental
The environment is one of high pressure; high stakes projects delivery with tight timelines and the Project Manager we seek must be able to provide resolution to a diverse range of complex problems. In addition, the right candidate must have-
- Experience managing outsourced vendor engagements, including negotiation skills.
- Must be able to participate in and lead Strategic Planning sessions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong initiative and follow up skills.
- Must hold Operational Budgeting experience.
- Must have strong project / team leadership skills.