- ICT / Telecommunications
- Information Technology and Services
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 1 - 3 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Manage and maintain organisation’s IT infrastructure, including hardware, software, operating systems, networks, applications etc.
- Maintain and enhance the company’s web presence, ensuring that only up- to –date and accurate information are contained on the website.
- Provide first hand user support e.g. setting up new user accounts and user profiles and dealing with password changes, resolving day to day staff IT complaints and issues using standard troubleshooting techniques.
- Liaise with external IT consultants in the roll- out of new applications as well as provision of second level of IT support for staff.
- Develop graphic designs for various company documents and write ups e.g. Periodic Newsletters and magazines.
- Create and maintain company’s knowledge repository and database to guarantee effective methods of storing and managing information and corporate knowledge assets.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation for computer system operation and development.
- Install work stations and set up hardware. Maintain current accurate inventory of hardware, software and resources.
- Assist the Knowledge Management Coordinator in spooling relevant website data on the organisation’s website.
- Monitor compliance with company’s policies and procedures covering network access, internet and email usage, IT Tools of Trade, etc.
- An HND in Engineering, Computer Science or other related courses.
- Grade- Upper credit/Distinction.
- Relevant years of working experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.