- The IT Support Officer is responsible for effectively delivering and managing all buiness services of Agaldo Services to the customers, partners and stakeholders. This individual is responsible for carrying out the plans and processes in a professional and ethical manner and feedback management on areas of impact and challenges to meeting targets. The IT support person will be required to actively participate in buiness development activities as well as support business systems in or out of clients premises.
- This individual is accountable for the LAN, Internet, Applications, PC, Digital Signage, etc and technical contracts on services offered by Agaldo staff and participating clients
- Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and operational requirements.
- Install and configure systems such as Frontdesk applications, Office Management applications, POS, etc.
- follow and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Provide Tier II/ III/other support per request from various departments, investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards
- Provide technical support and training to staff Understand Web designs, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing platforms implementation, web interface integration.
- Build Websites and implement internet marketing request from clients and partners
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, excellent organisational skills, including the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously; have strong interpersonal and networking skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of people.
- Previous experience of Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Office 2007, Windows Network, Internet and Intranet, Users Helpdesk support, Training Users and delivering presentations are essential.
- A recognised IT qualification is desirable
- Strong ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Proven conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic.
- High level of self-motivation.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer focused.
- Ability to relate to a wide variety of people in different situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, ICT engineering management
- Other related IT trainings and certifications
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Good phone skills, professional demeanour, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
Method of application:
In not more than 10 sentences explain: As a support officer how you would establish a connection between two remotes sites and also how to trouble shoot a remote system.
Kindly note: any CV without the write up will not be considered.
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com