A retail/wholesales company requires the services of a qualified candidate for this position.
To manage and maintain the companys web presence as well as its LAN and WAN networks and computer systems. The IT Support/Web Administrator is responsible for the installation and configuration, maintenance and upgrade of Companys general business and office applications) as well as centralized hardware (Servers) and database administration.
- Manage and maintain Companys IT Infrastructure, including hardware, operating systems , networks, applications etc
- Maintain and enhance the companys web presence ensuring that only up-to-date and accurate information are contained on the website
- Provide first hand user support e.g. setting up new users accounts and user profiles and dealing with password changes, resolving day-to-day staff IT complaints and issues using standard troubleshooting techniques
- Liaise with external IT consultants in the roll-out of new applications as well as provision of second level IT support
- Create and maintain Companys Knowledge repository and database to guarantee effective methods of storing and managing information and Handles stocktaking (counts, tagging etc) of computer systems and accessories
- Monitor compliance with Companys Polices & procedures covering network access, internet and email usage, IT Tools of Trade etc
- Ensure Internet Bandwidth paid for is received from Internet Providers. Investigate, diagnose and solve computer software and hardware faults.
- First degree in Computer Sciences, IT or computer Engineering
- Possession of CCNA, MCSE and/or A+ certification is an added advantage
- 1-3 years relevant work experience.