Reports To: Group Head, Business Assurance & Compliance
Job Band: TBA
- Plan, execute and coordinate Forte Oil’s (FO) enterprise-wide IT audit reviews to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of management Information Systems deployed to support FO’s business processes
- Key Accountabilities: Participate in formulating and deploying short and long-term strategic plan for identifying and managing IT related risks.
- Provide input into development of IT strategy, policies and procedures in order to ensure these can safeguard FO’s IT environment.
- Partner with Head of IT and key Finance Managers to ensure satisfactory external audit engagements.
- Support Head of IT in conducting strategic IT infrastructure analysis and implementing workable solutions.
- Provide input into the development of FO’s Disaster Recovery planning initiatives.
- Provide assistance to the statutory year-end audit
- Provide support to the external auditors in evaluating Management’s IT controls
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The position requires a good first degree not below a Second Class Upper(preferably in computer Science or Engineering) and a professional accounting qualification (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC)
- Seven (7) years cognate experience with at least five (5) years in a reputable organisation or oil & gas company with multinational operations and minimum of four(4) years in a senior position in Internal Audit
- Group Head, Business Assurance and Compliance
- Business Assurance Manager
- Managing Directors of subsidiaries, all Divisional/ Departmental Heads, Line Managers.
- External Auditors and Consultants.