Ernst & Young’s Advisory Services group is seeking experienced Managers and Senior Consultants to grow and develop its IT Transformation capability. In simple terms, IT Transformation exists to help client improve the return on their investment in IT and encompasses a range of capabilities including:
- IT Strategy development;
- IT Operating Model design and implementation
- IT Cost Optimisation.
The breath of our work covers short focused reviews of the performance and effectiveness of IT functions through to the implementation of comprehensive change to the operating model and organisation.
As an IT Transformation practitioner you will work directly alongside clients and EY teams delivering and advising on IT performance and change. Our work varies from the IT focused engagement to those in which changes in IT are fundamental to the delivery of major and complex programmes. In all cases, you can expect to be working with senior leadership in client organisations.
As a Manager or Senior Consultant in ITT you will play a key role in supporting the continued growth of IT Transformation and IT Advisory as a whole. Drawing on your knowledge and experience of industry and the related technical context, you’ll create market insights for clients, adapting methods and good practice to deliver innovative solutions that meet the needs of clients, whilst contributing to broader thought leadership for a global practice.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with Partners and Directors in order to build client relationships and identify and sell and deliver challenging IT Transformation engagements for EY.
Technical skills requirements:
You will have detailed knowledge and comprehensive experience of at least one of the following:
• IT Reviews – Including maturity assessments, performance benchmarking and cost reviews
• IT strategy development
• IT operating model design and implementation
• IT cost reduction – including improvements in operating practices in order to deliver ‘more for less’
• IT service management – in particular, experience of design and implementing service regimes in complex, multi-supplier environments In addition, your core advisory skills must include:
• Project and workstream management
• Business Case development
• Stakeholder management Additional requirements:
• Track record with a blue chip consulting firm as an IT Transformation Advisor
• Participate in IT Transformation and pan-Advisory engagements
• Assist in managing the operational aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
• Participate in business development initiatives
• Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services People responsibilities:
• Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring
• Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
• Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training IT Sourcing professionals
• Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
• Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures