Solution or Enterprise Architect (IT Advisory Architecture)
As a Solution or Enterprise Architect in IT Advisory, you’ll will be responsible for building valuable relationships with external clients and internal peers and develop a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities that leverage the your technology, architecture and sector expertise.
Business Development: You’ll will be responsible for leading proposals and client presentations for complex projects or elements of highly complex projects, and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals.
Thought Leadership: Drawing on your skills and experience, you’ll create innovative insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
Client Delivery: You’ll be responsible for delivering clear, concise, high-quality work products and act as a lead architect on one or more engagements at a time, leveraging your knowledge and experience to resolve particular client problems.
• A proven track record of delivering business value from IT either by aiding clients develop and govern their enterprise architectures or by providing solution architectures in response to particular business needs
• Have a proven ability to be able to take a ‘big picture’ strategic view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of technologies and approaches.
• Having a track record of delivery from a number of large scale IT transformation projects, taking ownership of solutions and managing change while taking responsibility for both internal and external clients.
• Have experience in seeking the alignment of business and IT, operating across organisational and technology "silos" to drive common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and reusable solutions.
• Knowledge of a range of architecture methodologies including EA frameworks such as
MODAF, DODAF, Zachman, TOGAF.
• Have used architecture tools such as System Architect, Rational Rose, Casewise, Aris or equivalent
• Have a track record with a blue chip consulting or systems integration firm or as an IT Senior Manager within a leading Enterprise/Organization
• Be comfortable working with board level members (typically CEO, CTO and COO)
• Have worked in one or more of the following sectors: Utilities, Consumer Goods, Tech and Media, Public Sector.
• To be a recognized by your peers as an expert in one or more of the following architectural domains: Business, Data, Application, Technical
• Ideally to have experience in one or more of the following specialisms: Business Intelligence, Service Management, Mobile, Security, Cloud, SAP Integration. Client responsibilities:
• Participate in and, as required, lead ITA engagements
• Manage financial aspects of client engagements and communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates to complete to partners and clients
• Assist partners and directors with generating new business opportunities and building client networks and relationships
• Understand all our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients
• Build strong internal relationships with in Advisory and across other services.
• Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff
• Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff
• Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training ITAS professionals
• Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
• Understand, follow and communicate workplace policies and procedures to all levels of staff