- Take ownership of the Italian catering service.
- The chef will be required to interact and socialize with guests like a traditional Chef Patron.
- Chef/Manager ensures full guest satisfaction is obtained while maintaining guest profile/preference data base.
- Chef will strive to go above and beyond to fulfil guest expectations in order to have return business.
- Cost control oriented chef to include: menu costing, portion control and to be able to schedule his staff according to business
- Maintaining strong competitive position in an extremely price sensitive market.
- Be aware of the competition, trends while maintaining a strong competitive positioning.
- He or she does not compromise quality food/service in any way.
- High quality communication and presentation dexterity.
- Must have worked at least 3 to 4 years in Michelin stars restaurants in the last 10 years of employments in overall Italian modern and creative cuisine style.
- Must have a deep and clear understanding of Italian food history, tradition, culture.
- Overall to be able to have good communication and expect support from the Ex Chef or Ex Sous chef in order to anticipate issues, challenges and opportunities ahead for the success of the restaurant.
- Minimum of 10years in Oil & Gas catering/hospitality.
- Must be well aware with HACCP expectations and ensure high standard of hygiene and work methods are met.
- Proven experience in developing business/sales strategies, deals negotiation, development of service and pricing proposals.
- Must be charismatic and enjoy dealing with people from all backgrounds.
- Expatriate preferred.