- Monitor stock of kitchen supplies and food.
- Monitor the quantity of food that is prepared and the portions that are served.
- Maintain kitchen logs for food safety program compliance.
- Support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
- Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Monitor food quality while preparing food. Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Must have at least ten years of experience in traditional regional Italian cuisine
- Should have minimum experience of hotel system in 5 stars international hotels.
- Good attitude
- Proactive and reliable
- Self motivated chef
- Team work and passionate chef
- Be able to work and train and develop a team
- Good communication skill in English (verbal and written).