Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
successful applicants would be tasked with keeping the rooms and offices in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. Duties may include tending airconditioners and boilers, performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs.
1) Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
2) Gather and empty trash.
3) Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
4) Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
5) Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
6) Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
8) Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
Minimum of ssce