- Participates in the technical design of application systems.
- Develops and implements application systems.
- Assists in definition of project tasks: analyzes and estimates cost and time.
- Creates comprehensive unit test plans and test cases.
- Participates in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions.
- Creates and executes performance tests to ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of moderate complexity, significance, and risk.
- Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related field;
- 3+ years experience with Java (J2EE);
- Experience with Spring Framework and/or Play Framework (A MUST);
- 3+ years web application development experience;
- Exposure to VCS, TOD, CI;
- Proficient in SOL;
- Exposure to architecture design;
- Strong technical background.