Job summary: The successful candidate will analyse, design and implement Java based solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business networking implementation
- Provide final Level support on implemented solutions
- Provide 3rd level support for platform based solutions under purview before final escalation to vendor/OEM.
- Ensure compliance of team members with all change management, SDLC and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in the support of existing functionality, requested changes, projects, and in the development of new functionalities
- Contribute to research goals and build on and refine appropriate outline ideas for the evaluation, development, demonstration and implementation of research
- Cultivate, disseminate, and enforce functional policies, procedures, and quality assurance best practices.
- Identify and manage the resources necessary for all stages (planning, design estimation, execution) of systems development projects to ensure technical, financial and quality targets are met.
- Monitor and report on the progress of systems development projects, using appropriate quality assurance processes to ensure that projects are carried out in accordance with agreed standards, methods and procedures.