At Jumeirah we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in a world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Asset Manager for Hotel Operations to join Jumeirah Group. The main purpose of this role is to assist the Asset Management Team in achieving defined Business objectives for the Fiscal Year and to provide quality analytical capability for the Jumeirah Property Company Asset Management Function.
The main duties of the Assistant Asset Manager will include:
- To assist develop, maintain and keep updated the Asset Management Plans for each SBU.
- To develop, maintain and keep updated the Asset Management Project tracker.
- To provide and conduct analysis for Asset Management Function with a specific focus on the Hotel Operations across all owned and leased assets. This will include Rooms, C&I, Leasing and other relevant parts of the business.
- To prepare for and attend Asset Management Review Meetings with the SBUs. Schedule meetings, develop agenda and prepare and circulate minutes.
- To conduct, document and update monthly the Asset Management Physical Property reviews for each SBU and report accordingly.
- To prepare and populate for review the SBU commentary on the Propco Monthly Report.
- To conduct, provide and present analysis of budgets, forecasts, KPIs, various reports and market data.
- To assist in the preparation, development and analysis of the 5 year Capital Plans for each SBU.
- To develop standard financial models and strong benchmarking tools.
- To assist and support the asset management function in identifying revenue generating opportunities and cost mitigation potential across SBUs.
- To ensure the Management Agreements are being correctly and proactively applied.
- Collation, evaluation and use of market and macro data for reporting and business benefit.
- To review/develop business cases and evaluate projects as required.
- Review and improvement of controls, existing processes and procedures.
- Ad Hoc projects and troubleshooting
In order to be considered for this role, you should have an internationally recognised degree or qualification in Finance or Hospitality and you must have a minimum of two years experience working in a similar role. It is also essential that you possess excellent analytical and financial skills as well as strong understanding of and experience with Hotel P&Ls.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.