Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Journalists research, write, edit, proofread and file news stories, features and articles for use on television and radio or within magazines, journals and newspapers.
- reading press releases
- researching articles
- establishing and maintaining contacts
- interviewing sources
- writing, editing, and submitting copy
- attending events
- verifying statements and facts
- staying up to date with privacy, contempt and defamation law
- liaising with editors, sub–editors, designers and photographers.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields. Any higher qualification with working experience will serve as an added advantage.. MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested applicants should forward their updated CVs to HR through this email: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Qualification to this 08159283609. Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents.