•Groups and classifies a website’s target keywords
• Maps the website’s URL’s based on target keywords
•Analyzes web content and the website as a whole
•Manages campaign records
•Updates all necessary documents pertaining to campaigns
•Reports changes and logs other information regarding a campaign’s development
•Sends out On Page SEO-related materials to clients for review or approval
• Answers clients’ queries and requests through e-mail or passes them down to appropriate personnel for further processing if applicable
•Reports campaign issues to clients
•Manages On Page SEO procedures
• Disseminates On Page requirements to On Page Web Developers, the Website Content Team and other concerned bodies
•Tracks down a campaign’s On Page progress
* Willing to work extra hours to meet deliverable s commitments
* Full time and office-based long term, day shift position.
* Fresh grads are welcome to apply
•Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
•Working experience in the related field is advantage
• Customer service oriented
• Analytical skills
• Fast learner
• Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
•Fresh graduate applicants are encouraged to apply.
•3 Full-Time positions available
•Day shift, full time, office-based job.