The job holder is required to research and identify new business opportunities for dnata Travel, based on general principles set by senior management. Manage the implementation of the new projects through the various business units till they are successfully established.
The accountabilities will include:
- To research, identify and recommend new business opportunities (mergers and acquisitions) for dnata Travel. This could also be through some of the existing acquisitions. Also look for profitable avenues for the expansion of dnata Travel both horizontally as well as vertically in the product / service value chain creating profitable revenue opportunities for dnata
- Evaluate and recommend new business opportunities (and respond to those identified by the senior management) on a global basis, prepare/evaluate feasibility studies and make recommendations to senior management.
- Identify new markets for the existing dnata products and create new products in new markets for dnata Travel with a view to expand our net contribution and diversify business to new growth areas.
In order to be considered the ideal candidate should have -
- UAE National with valid documents
- Holding Higher School Diploma
- Dynamic, Motivated and a Result Focused
- Looking at a long term career with Jumeirah
- Between the age of 18 years to 21 years
- Having less than 2 years work experience