The successful candidate must be able to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Perform a variety of general accounting support tasks
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- B.Sc Accounting degree (2.1) from a reputable university
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
A minimum of 1to 2 years post NYSC relevant work experience preferably in an accounting role.