This position is responsible for performing simple routine book-keeping duties.Reports to: Chief Accountant
- Prepares and posts accounting documents such as invoices, requisitions, vouchers, etc..
- Checks the matching of payments to accounts receivable and invoices to purchase orders;
- Records disbursements, expenses and other payments;
- Prepares bank balances report weekly;
- Enters the daily transactions into the computer;
- Handles and maintains clerical records and reports;
- Prepares and sends debit – credit notes to the other branches;
- Prepares invoices for service jobs.