Ref Code: JLLB
Due to our rapid growth and continuous success, we are seeking to recruit highly motivated professionals to join us. This is an exciting opportunity to join an employer of choice; having the support of a successful global network.
Applicants willing to join this exceptional team of young and dynamic professionals must show enthusiasm in:
- Finding solutions in changing circumstances
- Contributing to an International team
- Focus on providing excellent services
- Negotiate, draft and advise on venous kinds of commercial agreements.
- On the advice of the line supervisor, conduct research on various relevant legal issues as it affects compliance with the statutory regulations, applicable legislations, agreements and legal issues affecting the Banks operations.
- Liaison with client’s solicitors with regard credit arrears management.
- Liaise with external counsel in the co-ordination of land searches, company searches and perfection of mortgages.
- Liaise with appropriate regulatory authorities on behalf of the Company on legal matters.
- Participate in the negotiation and settlement of disputes if any, between loan client and the bank.
- As per the advice cit the Head of the Legal Department, conduct research on Legal issues especially on the adequacy of various types of securities granted by the bank.
- A first degree in Law from a reputable university.
- Membership of the Nigerian Bar Association or if s equivalent is essential,
- Minimum of two (2) years’ relevant work experience.
- Strong mitten and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer application packages.